SUNDAY SERVICE IN-PERSON WORSHIP INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
PLEASE READ FULLY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT REGISTRATION QUESTIONNAIRE
As we return to in-person worship on Sunday mornings, it is important for us to establish an environment that always provides safety and comfort for both those attending service and staff/volunteers working on Sunday mornings. After careful discussion and consideration, we have implemented the following safety protocols and controls within our building. We encourage you to thoroughly review this document and complete the entry acknowledgement prior to coming to the St. Paul Community Baptist Church.
We have implemented a two-step check-in process upon arrival:
Confirmation of registration status upon arrival.
Temperature check required for all indivduals entering the building.
The information below covers our protocols and your acknowledgement of them. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has not submitted this form in advance of their visit to SPCBC.
• We have increased the frequency of sanitization of highly populated and active areas throughout the church.
• We conduct daily temperature checks for all employees and visitors.
• We will provide masks to our members/guests if needed.
• We recommend everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon arrival and each time upon is exit and re-entry of the building. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations are also easily accessible throughout our premises.
• We are limiting the number of people on our premises.
• We diligently enforce on-site social distancing measures.
• We require everyone in the building to wear masks or face coverings at all times.
• We have limited entrances into the building.
• We have designated defined areas of seating in the sanctuary that are safely distanced from other members/guests.
• Access to amenities such as coffee stations and refrigerators are restricted.
Separate registrations are required for each individual attending, regardless of age (for parents bringing their child/children: you may use your email address if the child does not have one, but the registration must be made under the child’s name).
Preparing For Your Visit
• All attendees must be registered in advance. Walk-in congregants are not allowed at this time.
• Ahead of your visit, we will require you to submit a list of all personnel coming on site along with their email and phone numbers. Each person will be required to check in upon arrival.
• Only plan to come to the church if you are not, and for a period of 14 days prior have not, experienced any of the following symptoms related to COVID-19:
• Dry Cough
• Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath / Difficulty Breathing
• Runny or Stuffy Nose
• Muscle/Body Aches
• Muscle Pain
• New Loss of Taste and Smell
• Nausea or Vomiting
• You have not, to the best of your knowledge, been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 48 hours.
• Please be aware more time than usual may be needed for entrance into the building, because of the necessity to follow safe practices.
• Please bring your own Personal Protection Equipment and sanitizing materials.
When You Arrive
• Please make sure you are wearing a face covering before you enter the building and throughout your time on the premises.
• We recommend everyone to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon arrival. Hand sanitizer stations are also easily accessible throughout the premises.
• Please wait in the vestibule before you are asked to proceed to the check-in area.
• Security will provide you with general information and will require you to undergo a temperature check.
• If needed, security will provide you with a verbal code of conduct while on site such as: proper distancing protocol (six feet), restroom policies, and customer zones versus employee areas.
• Once you have entered the sanctuary, a member of our Gatekeepers Ministry will seat you over in a prescribed area, while adhering to proper six-foot distancing measures. We recommend that you do not to leave this area unless it is to use the restroom, or to exit the building once service is done.
Thank you all so much for your patience and continued support during this difficult time.
We are eagerly - but carefully - building to a point where we once again can all come together again as a Church Family.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER:
Proceeding to registration means that you have read and understand the above guidelines and preferred code of conduct.