African Justice Ministry
Contact: Elder Teldon Allen, Elder Gary Brown ext. 100
ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED CONCENTRATIONS (2002±)
1. Elimination of HIV/AIDS throughout the African Diaspora.
2. Debt Relief for African and Caribbean nations.
3. Reparations (re Africa, the Caribbean, and the black population within the U.S.)
EXPANDED CONCENTRATIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS OVER THE YEARS
1. Helping the poor and suffering throughout the African Diaspora (including Africa, the Caribbean, and elsewhere). Implementation includes shipping barrels of food, water, clothing, and school supplies to areas afflicted by natural disasters and other issues.
2. Immigration issues within the U.S.
3. Nova Scotia:
a. History and present of black immigration and emigration from and to the U.S. and Africa, beginning from the American Revolution and continuing through the present.
b. Role of the black church.
4. Slavery & human trafficking.
a. God’s perspective as expressed in the Bible.
b. History and present.
c. Overlap and interface with Maafa Museum Yaras.